skip to main | skip to sidebar

Owen Kahn's World

The Life and Times of Owen, O.K.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Don't Know These People



I haven't even met these guys, and I'm embarrassed by them already. Yeeeesh.
Posted by Russell Kahn at 10:41 PM
Labels: I must be adopted

1 comment:

Alex said...

Nice pic - at least you got Owen's sentiment correct.

October 3, 2007 at 10:13 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Russell Kahn
This is Owen's blog. Here's the place where you can check in on what he's been up to and into...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (74)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (27)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • 41 Weeks, Could Be Worse
      • 8 Pounds, 13 Ounces -- and Growing!
      • Fashionably Late
      • Oh, I'm Sorry... were you waiting for something?
      • I Don't Know These People
      • What's the Big Rush?
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  February (1)

Owen's Friends

  • Life on Mars
  • Maya!
  • Weintraub World