
I'm still not sure how I feel about the other creatures in the house. They seem soft enough, like one of my thousands of stuffed animals, but yet my parents won't leave us in the same room together. Here I am with Jiboo, as we cautiously check each other out.

At 25 days, I still haven't quite learned to smile. But it won't be long now. Plus, my Mom says that I already "smile with my eyes." You be the judge...

Each day has been so much fun, but it's also been so exhausting. Sometimes I'll just pass out in the strangest poses.

This last picture is two weeks old already--from before we moved to our new home. But my Dad liked it and wanted me to post it, so I'll do him this one favor. He takes way too many pictures of me sleeping. I guess he just wants to remember the quiet times.
2 comments:
Aw, I promise the sleeping at night thing gets better. Seriously. Don't throw your baby out the window just yet (don't lie, I know you've been tempted. We were).
oh man, that's priceless!!! owen as a pumpkin, the first smiles, the ac/dc shirt... all adorable. we cannot wait to meet him! glad to see you hung out with jen :)
love and miss you!
-aaron and deanna
Post a Comment