
My parents don't cut my nails as often as they should, so sometimes I scratch my nose. Don't make fun of me for it, please.

Jiboo is still not sure what to make of me. In general, he doesn't like it when I make loud noises. Seems my Mom and Dad feel the same way...

Most of the time, though, the cats are as happy as ever. (We'll see how happy they are when I'm chasing them around the house and pulling their tails!)

On Veterans Day, my Dad and Uncle went to meet one of our neighbors in town, a talk-show host named Stephen Colbert.

While he signed copies of his new book, my dad asked him if he had any advice on being a new dad in Montclair. (Colbert lives a few blocks away and has a few kids himself.) He just smiled and said, "It's too late now."

I didn't go to meet Colbert, though. I hung out and had a bath with my mom. Believe me, I had just as much fun--and I got to be naked!

See you all next time!
1 comment:
This is surely my favorite blog entry so far. Ernie and Jiboo look adorable!! Friday is jealous he does not have such a friend to snuggle up with. He told me by biting my toes while i was sleeping last night...wonder where he learned that one from...
Post a Comment