Sunday, April 20, 2008

Swingtime in the Springtime!

Howdy.

The weather has been lovely lately, so I've been out swinging in my backyard. See how much fun I'm having?

I'm also learning to love books. Not only do they taste delicious but they have cool pictures and stories too!
 

Every once in a while I can turn the page myself.
 

Some of the stories are hilarious!
 

I spend a lot of time on my belly these days. It's fun trying to move myself around.
 

"Hi."

My cat Jiboo has been a little sick lately, but it's great having him around. He's very patient with me even when I grab his tail and don't let go. (I usually try to eat the tail, too.)
 

I'm a pretty happy kid, as you can tell.
 

Recently I went to visit my cousin Melody, who is nearly two years old. She was very gracious with her toys, even offering one of her toy trains to me.
 

After I tried to eat the train, she offered me another delicious toy. How sweet! (Both her and the train.)
 

That's it for now. I'll be hangin' with Ernie until next time...
 

1 comment:

Spa Bebe said...

What a cutie! You should be nice to Jiboo's tail though!!