See how beautiful Rachel is? It's true--chicks dig bald guys.
It was really just amazing meeting Rachel. We'd gone through so much together, with our parents going through their pregnancies at exactly the same time. It was clear that we had a bond--just listen to how much we had to say to each other! (Miguel had some words to say as well.)
Papa Weintraub was cool, too. I let him know it by pooping in his lap. I only do that with people I feel really comfortable with.
Not only did I get to meet the Weintraubs, but Uncie Josh came to visit as well!
He was kind enough to take a picture of my family in front of my first tree...
After Christmas I took my longest road trip ever, down the coast of Jersey to a cute little town called Red Bank. I'd like to say I went to visit Rob and Regan and all their great friends... but the truth is that I just wanted to meet their daughter Maryn. Maryn was almost seven months old, and she had the knowledge of an older woman. (She knew how to control her hands.) It was wild to me to have a little baby reach out to me! I can't wait to do that myself.
Rob and Regan threw the best party, and it was so nice to meet Bobby D, Marcus, Meredith, Jebby, Dan, Ali, and others. But when Maryn went to sleep, I started getting cranky. Here I am with the lovely Regan; my reaction has to do with the fact that Maryn went to bed without saying goodnight to me...
While at Maryn's house, I got to try out her Baby Bumbo. It was pink, but it was still a lot of fun.
I'll admit it was a little scary to be sitting all on my own though...
New Year's pictures coming up soon!
1 comment:
It was great to meet you too Owen! Hope you enjoyed your massage class!
Post a Comment