Monday, January 7, 2008
New Year's Baby 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Sorry it took me a week to post pictures from New Year's Eve; I was hungover and busy helping my dad sweep up confetti. My first NYE was wonderful. Uncie Josh gave me a special shirt that had my initials on it!
He made me laugh all night.
I got to hang out with my real uncle and aunt too!
It's always nice seeing Meredith, but it was especially lovely now that she is a licensed baby massage therapist!
Here I am with Rachel while our Moms try out Meri's feel-good techniques. The massage felt great, but it was fun just to be on the floor with my new best friend Rachel!
Rachel and I got to play in all the grown-up games. How cool is that?
Some people were more interested in reading about poop than in playing games.
My parents put me to bed at about 11 o'clock, but I still got to hang out at the party in the video monitor. Here I am with Onur--my new buddy who also has a name starting with O.
The grown-ups seemed to be gambling a lot.
And that made some people, like Mary Ann, very happy.
My Dad and Uncle Kyle seemed really weird by the end of the night. They didn't seem to be able to walk in a straight line or talk like a normal person. But they both seemed very happy!
It was a really special night, even though I slept through a lot of it. Josh and all of my parent's friends did a really nice job of decorating the house--and cleaning it too!
I asked for an iPod for Christmas, but I got an iPoo'd shirt instead. A gift from Marcus and Meredith, it makes my parents laugh all the time. It's comfy to me, that's all I care about.
That's all for now! Hope everyone is doing great in the aught-eight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I made it onto your blog, Owi! What a fun party! Thanks for having us over and helping clean up the confetti craziness that Uncle Marcus made :)
Post a Comment