In addition to learning to crawl, I've made a few other developments just shy of my 8-month birthday. Recently I've learned to stand on my own, holding on to a chair or table for support. Here I am in my playpen. My mom isn't holding me--she's just making sure I don't fall.
It was pretty scary!
The other new development is that I've started taking a bottle. I'm finally mature enough so that I won't scream and cry for hours, and I even sort of enjoy it. My parents got to go into the city last night for sushi & Dan Bern--and I didn't give my Nanny any grief at all!
The best part is that I still feel close to Mom. That hasn't changed a bit. It's just that she has a new way of showing she loves me now.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dan bern and sushi, now that is a perfect night out!! glad to see some new posts up there. you're looking cuter than ever, owen!
Dear Owen,
You must tell me about this crawling thing. I figured out the rolling thing, but when I get down on my hands and knees, I end up going backwards! It's maddening.
Oh, and you are SO BIG. And handsome.
We need to get together soon.
xoxo,
Maya
Post a Comment